About us/ COMPANY INFO
The main activity of our company is construction, reconstruction and extension of municipal water, wastewater and sludge treatment plants Most of our constructed plants performed under national or international public procurement, performed under “Yellow FIDIC book” (design and build) conditions. Majority of contracts includes the contractor’s guaranteed treatment efficiency parameters, as well as maximum guaranteed operational costs.
We are proud to be among a few companies on the market 0% of canceled or outstanding (nonperformed) contracts.
- Joint stock company „Arginta“ belongs to Arginta companies holding. Established in 1991.
- Key facts about us:
- Year 1991 – Established UAB „Arginta“.
- Year 1995 –Wastewater treatment and water treatment activities have been started: installation of technological equipment at Vilnius WWTP.
- Year 2002 m. – started to provide engineering consultancy in the field of water management.
- Year 2003 m. – started to implement water sector engineering infrastructure improvement and development projects in rural areas.
- Year 2004 m. – started to implement urban water and wastewater construction projects.
- Year 2004 m. – started to provide design and expertise services in the environmental field.
- Year 2005 m. – started to provide environmental investment projects management and technical support services to the final beneficiaries.
- Year 2005 m. – started to provide WWTPs (Wastewater treatment plants) equipment maintenance and repair services.
- Year 2008 m. – was established the Innovation department, providing solar and wind energy projects implementation.
- Year 2010 m. – started to implement municipal wastewater treatment plant sludge treatment construction projects.
- Year 2012 m. – designed wastewater treatment plant, based on sequential biological treatment technology.
- Year 2012 m. – start to implement municipal water and wastewater treatment plant construction projects in foreign countries.
- Year 2012 m. – started engineering consultancy in the field of water management in foreign countries.